Thread: Baby pac is not eating :( :(

Dekaylub

Default Baby pac is not eating :( :(

My baby pacman won't eat, I have had him for 4 days, he ate the first 2 days and now will not eat, even if I wave food infront of him for 10 min.all he seems to do is dig down and cover himself. Won't even come out at night when lights are off. All the tank/het/humidity are correct. And it is worrying me. Help???????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [Armenia]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Baby pac is not eating :( :(

We're on the same boat...except that mine didn't eat for 4 days even though the humidity and temperature is right, so I had to force feed mine today because I had no choice, I bought mine on the 16th

What's the size of your tank/container ?

Dekaylub

Standard 10 gallon. Can you forcefeed. Young pacs?? Mine is pretty small

demeteraurion

I wouldn't be forcefeeding your new pacmans so soon. you should let them get used to their surroundings for a week. after that he should begin eating, but force feeding really should be a last resort. typically frogs will come around unless they are ill

Dekaylub

Thanks guys, I was just worried that he never came out from under the coco fiber and never used his pool. How often should young pacs eat after being acustomed to their new homes?

BG

Quote Originally Posted by Dekaylub View Post
    My baby pacman won't eat, I have had him for 4 days, he ate the first 2 days and now will not eat, even if I wave food infront of him for 10 min.all he seems to do is dig down and cover himself. Won't even come out at night when lights are off. All the tank/het/humidity are correct. And it is worrying me. Help???????
    Every pacman is different. Some get stressed more easy then others. In your case he ate 2 days ago and that's good.. If he don't accept the food,live him and come back later. Is the food the right size
    ?

BG

Quote Originally Posted by demeteraurion View Post
    I wouldn't be forcefeeding your new pacmans so soon. you should let them get used to their surroundings for a week. after that he should begin eating, but force feeding really should be a last resort. typically frogs will come around unless they are ill
    In your case like demeter said let him get used to you and his new home. At this time you can't be on top of him like it's a puppy. Also it plays a big role how was your pacman kept before you..Now some things are different for him and he needs to get used to.. I just got some babies,and the only time they see me is at lunch time for now.

Dekaylub

Yea like i said, im new to pets of this sort, and all the good adivce is muchly appreciated Ill keep trying to feed him once a day without bugging him as much as possible and will see if a few more days in his new home help

Also, how do i add a profile picture? i have tried for about half an hour and it wont seem to let me add one?

Thread Information