Thread: American Toad (Bufo americanus)

FrogLover2009

Default American Toad (Bufo americanus)

I would absolutely love if someone has a American Toad for sale or anything. I live in Taylor, Michigan so let me know if anybody has anything for me. Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: American Toad (Bufo americanus)

I have a american toad i thinks its a female had him for about a month or to he is wild caught he likes crixkets i dont live in michigian so we could ship if you wont the toad
    Ceratophyrs and African Bullfrog Keeper For Life

Nationality
    [United States]

We had some Southern Toads (Bufo terrestris) spawn in our garden pond and we have lots of small toads. Obviously they'd need to be shipped, which, including Phase 22 packs (to keep the temperature stable), FedEx priority shipping, and shipping materials, could be as much as $50 or $60. I could send you 5 or 6 for the same price as one.

Let me know if you're interested.
    I used to think that I had to understand in order to believe, then I realized that I must believe in order to understand - Augustine

FrogLover2009

Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    We had some Southern Toads (Bufo terrestris) spawn in our garden pond and we have lots of small toads. Obviously they'd need to be shipped, which, including Phase 22 packs (to keep the temperature stable), FedEx priority shipping, and shipping materials, could be as much as $50 or $60. I could send you 5 or 6 for the same price as one.

Let me know if you're interested.
    I am very interested but i need to know do they need a lamp or anything? plus how much would just one be? i only want one

Nationality
    [United States]

They are active at night and don't need any kind of lamp. The cost is in the shipping and packing, so one would cost the same as several. I wasn't charging anything for the toad. If you send me your zip code by PM and if you can pick up at a nearby FedEx location to get the lower shipping cost by shipping to a commercial address, I can get you a specific quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogLover2009 View Post
    I am very interested but i need to know do they need a lamp or anything? plus how much would just one be? i only want one
    I used to think that I had to understand in order to believe, then I realized that I must believe in order to understand - Augustine

Nationality
    [United States]

Did you ever get your toad? And do any of you who offered to help have any left? I realize this is a very old post, but I'd love for my little guy to not be lonely and I'm hesitant to kidnap another if I could even find one when it warms up here. Mine was only the 2nd I've seen in the 5 years I've lived in this town.
    "We like our choruses sung together, we like our arms in our brother's arms...
    We sing with our heroes 33 rpm, we're never goin home until the sun says we're finished,
    and I'll love you forever if I ever love at all,
    wild hearts..."
    1.2.0 Felis Catus - "Zoey" "Mouse" "Casey"(step-cat)
    0.1.0 B. a. americanus - "Banjo"
    1.0.0 Myotis lucifugus - "Fiendly" rest in peace, buddy. 06/15/13
    Rest in peace my sweet Ukulele 01/29/14

Thread Information