1. They say the rule of thumb is every 1-2 days until the age or 18 months.. then its 3 to 4.. apparently.
2. A few at a time, 2.. 3... depending on what they'll eat I suppose
3. It should be tropical.. around 75-85 F
4. I am not sure... I would say a couple days or so..
5. They say its fine.. definately good for a tiny one to start...I would go bigger, but thats just me. I like to give them room regardless if they sue it or not. They say you shouldnt cause the large space can stress them... so its a toughy...
6. Definately. If its an ornate, I find they soak more than Cranwellis. You most likely have a cranwelli... I would guess so yes a water dish, but it must be very shallow and not too big. They cant swim.
Hope that helps. I'm no expert... but I do have some of my own andthose are my answers.. lol