Are you using de-chlorinated water to clean the wounds? Chlorine is toxic and will poison the frog. I would take the poor frog to a Vet, but for now place it in a enclosure with clean. moist paper towels as substrate and a bowl of clean de-chlorinated water. keep the frog in a room that is warm.
Reapply the Neosporin daily and clean the wound each time before applying more. this will help fight infection. You'll have to change the paper towels daily and the frogs water. This is all the assistance I can offer for now. Hopefully someone else will chime in and assist further.